57th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"A good song can make you smile, or it can make you dance or laugh or remind you of a moment."
- Born Charlotte Emma Aitchison Aug. 2, 1992, in Cambridge, England
- Charli XCX broke into the mainstream as the featured guest on Icona Pop's 2013 single "I Love It" and Iggy Azalea's 2014 hit "Fancy," the latter reaching No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her sophomore album, 2014's Sucker, featured the Top 10 hit "Boom Clap."
- She received her first career GRAMMY nominations for "Fancy" with Azalea: Record Of The Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
- Charli XCX has admitted her name doesn't have a specific meaning, but stems from her signing off conversations with "XCX."
- Charli XCX participated in a GRAMMY U SoundChecks event in Los Angeles in 2014. Attending students got a behind-the-scenes glimpse into concert production and Charli XCX discussed topics such as songwriting and how she prepares for shows.