57th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Country Duo/Group Performance
Meanwhile Back At Mama's
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Nominations
"I feel like that I'm learning all the time. I'm learning from new artists, from established artists … every time I listen to '70s rock 'n' roll records, I'm learning. And I think that I'm just now starting to get a hold of what I do."
- Born Samuel Timothy McGraw on May 1, 1967, in Delhi, Lousiana
- Tim McGraw's second studio album, Not A Moment Too Soon, became the top-selling country album of 1994 and earned McGraw American Country Music awards for Album of the Year and Top New Male Vocalist.
- The country singer/songwriter's first GRAMMY win came for 2001 for Best Country Collaboration With Vocals for his song "Let's Make Love," on which he collaborated with wife Faith Hill.
- Did you know? McGraw is the son of the late baseball star Tug McGraw.
- McGraw is a big supporter of MusiCares and designed a T-shirt that was sold through Angelwear that benefited the organization.
McGraw hosts an annual charity softball tournament and concert known as Swampstock. Proceeds from the event benefit local charitable organizations. In addition, McGraw and Hill have hosted charity concerts to raise funds for the damage from the 2010 Tennessee floods and Hurricane Katrina.
Tim McGraw News
All GRAMMY Awards and Nominations for Tim McGraw
Get notified of exciting GRAMMY Award news and upcoming events!
Be the first to find out about GRAMMY nominees, winners, important news, and events