57th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Contemporary Christian Music Album
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"I think there needs to be that cultivation period where you really hone in on your craft and skills so that when you bring it to a national platform it's recognized." — Tauren Wells
- Band members: DJ Cox, Blake Hubbard, Jarrod Ingram, Tauren Wells
- Formed in 2004 in Indianapolis
- Royal Tailor released their debut album, Black & White, in 2011, reaching No. 6 on Billboard's Christian Albums chart.
- The group received their first GRAMMY nomination for 2011 for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album for Black & White.
- Royal Tailor's first gig together involved playing two songs at a college pep rally.
- In 2014 Royal Tailor performed at a benefit concert to raise funds in support of Pioneer Bible Translators, a Texas-based nonprofit organization.