53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals
The Only Exception
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 64th GRAMMY Awards
"You don't need anyone's permission to be exactly who you want to be." – Hayley Williams
- Formed in 2004, in Franklin, Tennessee
- Members: Hayley Williams, Taylor York, Zac Farro
- Paramore found success with their sophomore endeavor, 2007's Riot!, which spawned the hit singles "Misery Business," "Crushcrushcrush" and "That's What You Get."
- Paramore earned their first career GRAMMY nomination for Best New Artist at the 50th GRAMMY Awards.
- In her early days, Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams perfected her voice through vocal lessons with Brett Manning, whose students include Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Leona Lewis, Luke Bryan, and Miley Cyrus.
- In 2015 the band joined forces with Queens of the Stone Age and Jimmy Eat World to launch Sweet Stuff Foundation, a charity that works to provide aid for disabled and ill musicians.