Panic At The Disco
59th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Rock Album
Death Of A Bachelor
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 64th GRAMMY Awards
"I'm really honestly trying to get the best idea, because in the process of creating, the best idea wins." — Brendon Urie
- Members: Brendon Urie, Kenneth Harris, Dan Pawlovich, Dallon Weekes
- Formed in Las Vegas, Nevada, in 2004
- The band's debut album, 2005's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, reached No. 13 on the Billboard 200. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," the album's lead single, climbed to No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Panic! At The Disco received their first nomination at the 51st GRAMMY Awards for Best Boxed Or Special Limited Edition Package for Pretty. Odd.
- Did you know? Panic! At The Disco were discovered by Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz based on the strength of a series of demos that they'd posted online. The band was signed to Wentz's imprint label, Decaydence, before they'd ever played a live show.
- The band's frontman Brendon Urie performed "Lonely Days" at "Stayin' Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The Bee Gees" in 2017.
- In 2016 the band donated proceeds from their merchandise sales from a slate of U.K. concerts to Cancer Research UK in honor of David Bowie.