59th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Metal Performance
Rotting In Vain
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 64th GRAMMY Awards
"Our fans make the band. What they give we give right back. They're an integral part of us. They are us." — Jonathan Davis
- Members: Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu, Jonathan Davis, Ray Luzier, James "Munky" Shaffer, Brian "Head" Welch
- Formed in 1993 in Bakersfield, California
- Released in 1995, Korn's self-titled debut album reached No. 1 on the Billboard Heatseekers Album Chart, and is said to have led the way for a new wave of metal, or "nü metal." Their sophomore album, 1996's Life Is Peachy, reached No. 3 on the Billboard 200.
- Korn won their first GRAMMY at the 42nd GRAMMY Awards for Best Short Form Music Video for "Freak On A Leash."
- Did you know? Korn guest starred on a 1999 episode of the hit TV show "South Park."
- The group contributed a batch of signed merchandise for the MusiCares MAP Fund charity auction in 2011. MusiCares MAP Fund provides financial and supportive assistance for music people in need of addiction recovery services.