Kings Of Leon
64th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Rock Song
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 64th GRAMMY Awards
"At the end of the day, we have to write music that makes us happy and the day that we stop loving what we do … we'll quit." — Caleb Followill
- Formed 1999 in Nashville, Tennessee
- Caleb Followill, Jared Followill, Matthew Followill, and Nathan Followill
- Kings Of Leon's fourth studio album, Only By The Night, hit No. 4 on the Billboard 200, spawning the hits "Sex On Fire" and "Use Somebody."
- The group won their first career GRAMMY for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for "Sex On Fire" at the 51st GRAMMY Awards.
- Did you know? Kings Of Leon, along with Miley Cyrus, presented Best Country Album to Lady Antebellum at the 53rd GRAMMY Awards in 2011.
- In 2013 the band headlined the Rock for Oklahoma benefit concert in Oklahoma City, along with the Flaming Lips and Jackson Browne. Proceeds were donated to the United Way of Central Oklahoma May Tornadoes Relief Fund.