57th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"I'm glad I've had to struggle. It's made me the artist I am now."
- Born Jessica Ellen Cornish March 27, 1988, in London, England.
- Jessie J wrote her first single, "Do It Like A Dude" as a response to Rihanna's "Rude Boy" in 2011. The song went to No. 2 on the U.K. singles chart. Who You Are, her debut album, reached No. 2 on the U.K. Albums Chart and reached the Top 10 in several countries.
- Jessie J was nominated alongside Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj for 2014 for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Bang Bang," her first career GRAMMY nomination. She performed "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" with Tom Jones at the 57th GRAMMY Awards in 2015 to honor Recording Academy Trustees Award honorees Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil.
- The singer won Best Pop Singer on the TV show "Britain's Brilliant Prodigies" at age 15.
- Jessie J performed at the official 57th GRAMMY Awards Celebration after-party in 2015. The event also featured Gloria Gaynor, Arturo Sandoval and members of GRAMMY Camp — Jazz Session.
- The singer has supported Comic Relief, Musicians on Call, the Save the Music Foundation, and the Small Steps Project.
Jessie J News
All GRAMMY Awards and Nominations for Jessie J
Get notified of exciting GRAMMY Award news and upcoming events!
Be the first to find out about GRAMMY nominees, winners, important news, and events