61st Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Rock Performance
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Nominations
"Every challenge is an opportunity to prove to the world that you are extraordinary." — Lzzy Hale
- Band members: Lzzy Hale (Elizabeth May Hale), Arejay Hale, Joe Hottinger, Josh Smith
- Formed in 1997 in Red Lion, Pennsylvania.
- Halestorm's career took off with the release of their sophomore album, 2012's The Strange Case Of …, which peaked at No. 12 on the Billboard 200.
- The quartet won their first GRAMMY for 2012 for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance for "Love Bites (So Do I)." Lzzy Hale became the first female to earn a GRAMMY in the category.
- Arejay and Lzzy Hale's father, Roger Hale, once played bass in Halestorm. Their mother also formerly served as the band's manager/publicist.
- In 2015 Halestorm participated in the "Play It Forward" initiative as a result of the 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris. Proceeds from the band's cover of the Eagles Of Death Metal song "I Love You All The Time" were donated to The Sweet Stuff Foundation to provide aid for the victims of the attacks.
All GRAMMY Awards and Nominations for Halestorm
Get notified of exciting GRAMMY Award news and upcoming events!
Be the first to find out about GRAMMY nominees, winners, important news, and events