58th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Solo Performance
Love Me Like You Do
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"I would never create an image for myself. I'm not that clever."
- Born Elena Jane Goulding on Dec. 30, 1986, in Hereford, England
- Ellie Goulding made a name for herself on the strength of such singles as "Starry Eyed," "Lights," "Anything Could Happen," and "Burn." But it was her contribution to the soundtrack of the 2015 film Fifty Shades Of Grey that garnered her a major breakthrough: "Love Me Like You Do" was an international chart-topper, and was later included on Goulding's 2015 album, Delirium.
- "Love Me Like You Do" earned Goulding a Best Pop Solo Performance nomination at the 58th GRAMMY Awards. That same year, she made her GRAMMY stage debut with Andra Day, singing "Rise Up" and "Love Me Like You Do."
- Did you know? Goulding is an avid runner and a marathoner. To promote her 2010 EP, Run Into The Light, she invited fans via Facebook to run with her in seven different cities that were part of her U.K. tour that year.
- Goulding performed at the 2016 MusiCares Person of the Year benefit gala honoring Lionel Richie. The annual gala raises funds for MusiCares, which provides services and resources that cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies for music people.
- In 2013 Goulding took part in the Chime For Change concert to raise awareness for women's issues related to education, health and justice.
Ellie Goulding News
All GRAMMY Awards and Nominations for Ellie Goulding
Get notified of exciting GRAMMY Award news and upcoming events!
Be the first to find out about GRAMMY nominees, winners, important news, and events