58th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
See You Again
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 64th GRAMMY Awards
"While you're busy tryna' fit in, Imma stand out."
- Born Cameron Jibril Thomaz on Sept. 8, 1987, in Minot, North Dakota
- "Black And Yellow," a 2010 tribute to Wiz Khalifa's favorite football team, the Pittsburgh Steelers — and the lead single from his third album, Rolling Papers — peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Rolling Papers reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200.
- Khalifa received his first GRAMMY nominations for "Black And Yellow" at the 54th GRAMMY Awards. He made his debut on the GRAMMY stage the very next year, when he joined Miguel for a performance of the singer's "Adorn."
- Did you know? Growing up as a member of a military family, Khalifa lived in Germany, the U.K. and Japan before settling in Pittsburgh.
- Wiz Khalifa donated 1,700 backpacks in 2015 in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Promise program, which provides students with high grade point averages and exemplary attendance the chance to win scholarships to college.