Little Big Town
63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Country Duo/Group Performance
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"It's so important in marriage to let the little things go and let the pride go. Forgiveness is so important, and communication. Don't major on the minors." — Kimberly Schlapman
- Members: Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Phillip Sweet, and Jimi Westbrook
- Formed 1998 in Homewood, Alabama
- The second's second album, 2005's The Road To Here, went platinum, with "Bring It On Home" their first Top 5 entry on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart.
- The band earned their first GRAMMY win for Best Country Duo/Group Performance for "Pontoon" from their 2012 album Tornado. They made their GRAMMY stage debut performing their GRAMMY-winning hit "Girl Crush" at the 58th GRAMMYs in 2016.
- Did you know? The group was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2014.
- Little Big Town performed "How Deep Is Your Love" as part of "Stayin' Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The Bee Gees" along with Demi Lovato, Tori Kelly and Andra Day, among others.
- The band's Kimberly Schlapman founded The Dogwood Project charity to send a floral arrangement or Dogwood tree to children struggling through the grieving process of losing a parent. She was inspired to launch the organization when a relative was killed, leaving behind a wife and 9-year-old daughter.