64th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 64th GRAMMY Awards
"I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it."
- Born Justin Drew Bieber on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario
- While his first EP, 2009's My World, reached No. 5 on the Billboard 200, it wasn't until his debut studio album, 2010's My World 2.0, hit No. 1 that Justin Bieber became a bona fide sensation. "Baby," featuring Ludacris, became his first Top 10 hit, reaching No. 5.
- Bieber received his first GRAMMY nominations for 2010 for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album. He won his first career GRAMMY for 2015 for Best Dance Recording for "Where Are Ü Now" with Diplo and Skrillex. Bieber made his GRAMMY stage debut alongside Jaden Smith and Usher at the 53rd GRAMMY Awards, performing his hit "Baby."
- Bieber has more Twitter followers than there are residents of his home country Canada.
- Bieber has contributed memorabilia to GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions, which raises funds for The Recording Academy’s health and human services charity, MusiCares.
- As of 2016, Bieber had granted more than 260 wishes for terminally ill children in support of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.