64th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Album Of The Year
Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe)
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"I love my family. I love God. And I love music."
- Born Chancelor Johnathan Bennett on April 16, 1993, in Chicago, Illinois
- Following the release of two mixtapes, Chance The Rapper's third mixtape, Coloring Book, became the first album to chart on the Billboard 200 based solely on streaming, hitting No. 8.
- Chance The Rapper earned the first three GRAMMYs of his career at the 59th GRAMMY Awards, including Best New Artist. He made his GRAMMY stage debut that same year, performing a medley of "How Great" and "All We Got" alongside GRAMMY winners Kirk Franklin and Tamela Mann.
- Did you know? Chance The Rapper is the first streaming-only artist to win a GRAMMY. He is also the first male rap solo artist to win Best New Artist. He wasn't even born in 1989 when Tone-Loc became the first rap artist to receive a nomination in the category.
- In March 2017, Chance The Rapper announced the donation of $1 million to Chicago Public Schools Foundation to help enrich local arts and educational programs.
Chancelor Bennett News
All GRAMMY Awards and Nominations for Chancelor Bennett
Get notified of exciting GRAMMY Award news and upcoming events!
Be the first to find out about GRAMMY nominees, winners, important news, and events