63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Rap Performance
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Nominations
"With the super-duper flow, I created that one word rhyme style."
- Born Sean Michael Leonard Anderson on March 25, 1988, in Santa Monica, California
- After a series of mixtapes and an unauthorized leak of a collaboration with Drake, Big Sean's debut studio album Finally Famous was released in 2011. It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200, and spawned the hit singles "My Last," "Marvin & Chardonnay" and "Dance (A$$)."
- Big Sean received his first GRAMMY nominations for 2013 for Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance.
- Did you know? Big Sean was an opening act on Rihanna's 2016 Anti World Tour.
- Big Sean appeared with Ariana Grande to perform "Best Mistake" on the 2014 A Very GRAMMY Christmas nominees' prime-time holiday special.
- The performer's Sean Anderson Foundation has formed a partnership with Project Knapsack to provide a global backpack exchange program with students in South Africa and Detroit.
Big Sean News
All GRAMMY Awards and Nominations for Big Sean
Get notified of exciting GRAMMY Award news and upcoming events!
Be the first to find out about GRAMMY nominees, winners, important news, and events