64th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Best Pop Vocal Album
View All Nominations For This Artist
Through the 65th GRAMMY Awards
"Never doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special."
- Born Ariana Grande-Butera on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida
- Ariana Grande first broke into the Top 10 with "The Way," featuring Mac Miller, from her chart-topping debut album, Yours Truly, in 2013.
- Grande received her first career GRAMMY nominations for 2014 for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj and Best Pop Vocal Album for her second studio album, My Everything. Grande made her GRAMMY stage debut at the 57th GRAMMY Awards, performing "Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart."
- Did you know? Gloria Estefan discovered Grande during a cruise ship performance when she was only 8 years old.
- A dog lover, Grande has worked with BarkBox to rescue homeless dogs. During her Honeymoon tour in 2014–2015, she sponsored local dog adoptions and paid the adoption fees for those adopting dogs in the cities where she was performing.