Complement Your GRAMMY Viewing Experience With GRAMMY Live
The Recording Academy and CBS will launch GRAMMY Live, a unique experience bringing music fans around the globe unprecedented, multiplatform access to red-carpet arrivals and behind-the-scenes action leading up to and throughout the 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards. GRAMMY Live will begin Monday, Feb. 15 at noon PT/3 p.m. ET at GRAMMY.com and on the GRAMMY Live app for iOS and Android, and continue through the live telecast, which airs 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on CBS.
Complementing at-home GRAMMY Awards viewing, GRAMMY Live will bring fans exclusive content from Music's Biggest Night, including:
• The debut of GRAMMYcam — a camera placed in the base of a GRAMMY trophy, which will offer fans the point of view from the star of the day: the GRAMMY Award itself. Winners receiving GRAMMYs at both the GRAMMY Awards telecast and Premiere Ceremony will be holding the GRAMMYcam, capturing the winner's experience from their perspective.
• Live red-carpet coverage hosted by Dulce Candy and Quddus with additional reporting by special correspondents Tyler Oakley from the carpet and Ted Stryker from backstage.
• Multiple camera angles and exclusive live streaming from the audience, a producer's tunnel and GRAMMY winners backstage during official portrait sessions with Danny Clinch.
• The only place to view the Premiere Ceremony, where winners in more than 70 categories will be announced.
• Backstage access from behind-the-scenes GRAMMY cameras.
• Real-time social media trends, commentary and curated posts.
• Wrap-up show immediately following the telecast, featuring a comprehensive recap of winners, performances and fashion highlights.
This year the GRAMMY Live digital experience has been completely rebuilt to deliver a state-of-the-art interactive desktop and mobile Web page that combines live streams and on-demand content with real-time community engagement. Video content, polls, trivia, calls to action, social curation, group chat, and more will connect GRAMMY Live users to the 58th GRAMMY Awards like never before. The GRAMMYs — a companion mobile app available for iOS and Android — combines these features with additional mobile device exclusives such as a sharable content section with 58th GRAMMY emojis and the latest animated GIFs capturing highlights of Music's Biggest Night.
"The GRAMMYs was the first awards show to offer fans live streaming companion content," said Evan Greene, Chief Marketing Officer for The Recording Academy. "Now in our seventh year of producing GRAMMY Live, we continue to listen to what fans want, and offer exclusive access for the ultimate engagement experience."
Taking place at Staples Center in Los Angeles, the 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards will be broadcast live in HDTV and 5.1 surround sound on CBS on Monday, Feb. 15 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.