The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Facilities Operations Department and will report to the Managing Director.
- Maintain Managing Director’s calendar and contact list, including scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Arrange and prepare itineraries for domestic travel and process expense reports.
- Oversee coding, duplication and accuracy of all invoices.
- Maintain daily schedule for vendors and department calendar.
- Coordinate traffic and municipal activities for events.
- Maintain accurate records for properties administration.
- Coordinate national activities with each chapter office.
- Coordinate daily breaks and provide coverage at reception desk.
- Maintain stock and inventory for all office services supplies.
- Provide customer service support and assistance to all departments.
- Prepare storage inventory and shipping lists.
- Maintain, replace and call for service on office equipment, supplies and inventory.
- Assist on Facilities Help Desk and administration.
- Act as back up for mailroom functions and shipping/receiving.
- In house event liaison for internal and external partners.
- Offsite event assistance for departmental duties (i.e. GRAMMY Week).
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Two to four years administrative experience at the executive level.
- Internet savvy with strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Adobe Writer a plus.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with solid grammar and punctuation skills.
- Excellent time management and follow through skills with the ability to handle many time sensitive tasks and adjust to a demanding environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly with excellent phone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Versatility and flexibility with the ability to operate efficiently with all levels in all departments.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No direct calls.