Lee Ann Womack
Photo: Ebru Yildiz
Bid On Exclusive Experiences With Lee Ann Womack, David Ellefson Of Megadeth, Halestorm & More To Benefit MusiCares
MusiCares and Charitybuzz have teamed up to launch an incredible array of experiences with some of music's biggest artists and most successful producers, engineers and more. Starting on Tuesday, Aug. 11, you can bid on exclusive experiences with Lee Ann Womack, David Ellefson of Megadeth, Hunter Hayes and Halestorm as well as behind-the-scenes music makers and studio pros Adam Blackstone, Jimmy Douglass, Larry Klein, Steve Lillywhite, Giles Martin, Tony Visconti and more. Best of all, proceeds from the auctions will benefit MusiCares' efforts to support music people in need.
This exciting auction includes private Zoom sessions, virtual lessons, song evaluations, meet and greets and more, providing a rare chance to interact one-on-one with the professionals responsible for some of the most memorable music of all-time, such as GRAMMY-nominated producer/mixer Tim Palmer, who has made music with David Bowie, Ozzy Osbourne, U2, Robert Plant, Pearl Jam and many more.
"I have been very fortunate to work with many music legends during my career," said Palmer. "On my Zoom call I look forward to sharing stories, experiences, disasters and any wisdom that I may have acquired during the last 40 years. I have lots to tell, so please donate generously and support the very important MusiCares!"
Take a look at the lineup of one-of-a-kind experiences up for auction:
- Virtual Bass Lesson with GRAMMY winner and Bassist of Megadeth, David Ellefson - Click here
- Meet GRAMMY Winner Lee Ann Womack and Receive 2 Premium Tickets to a Future Concert - Click here
- Zoom with GRAMMY nominee Hunter Hayes and Receive Signed Merchandise - Click here
- Private Lesson in The Art of Coffee via Zoom with Travel Channel’s Todd Carmichael, CEO and Co-Founder La Colombe Coffee - Click here
- One Hour Zoom Session with GRAMMY-winning Producer Larry Klein - Click here
- One Hour Zoom Session with World Renowned Mastering Engineer Chris Athens - Click here
- One Hour Zoom Session with GRAMMY winner and Head of Audio & Sound for Universal Music Group, Giles Martin - Click here
- One Hour Zoom Session with record producer and GRAMMY winner, Jimmy Douglass - Click here
- Zoom Session with platinum-selling producer Mike Clink - Click here
- Private Zoom with GRAMMY winners Lzzy Hale & Joe Hottinger of Halestorm Click here
- Zoom with record producer and GRAMMY winner, Steve Lillywhite - Click here
- Zoom Session with GRAMMY-nominated producer/mixer Tim Palmer - Click here
- Song Evaluation from GRAMMY-winning producer Tony Visconti via Zoom - Click here
- Private Bass Lesson and Chat with GRAMMY winner Adam Blackstone, who has worked with Rihanna and Alicia Keys - Click here
"MusiCares was the catalyst for me becoming more active in the Recording Academy, it’s such an important charity and I know some of my friends would not be here without them," added Palmer, who played an instrumental role in making many of these producer experiences for this auction possible. "At this time, we really need to come together and support music and the music makers."
"The whole creative community is finding it hard to make ends meet at this difficult time, and so I feel we need to remember how important music is to our lives and lend a hand," Palmer continued. "On a personal level, I would have no career without all the wonderful musicians I have had the opportunity to work with, so for me personally, it’s a no brainer, it’s the least I can do!"
Place your bids today – but hurry, the auctions will close on Thursday, Aug. 27.