In collaboration with The Ad Council, “Facts, Fears and Honest Dialogue: COVID-19 Vaccines and the Black Music Community” will be a one-hour, moderated discussion featuring a panel of music industry professionals alongside subject-matter medical experts in a conversation that will authentically deliver the facts about the vaccine in order to drive action among Black consumers. This nationwide event will be part of a series of events meant to raise awareness of the COVID-19 vaccine work with the Black community and share with MusiCares’ constituents the various educational assets that are being created.
- Dr. Renee Matthews, Influencer and Brand Ambassador in the healthcare industry, Moderator
- Dre Davis, Supergiant Records, Tour Manager
- DMC, Musician and Rapper, Founding Member of Run – D.M.C.
- Anthony Hamilton, GRAMMY Award winning Vocalist, Songwriter and Record Producer
- Dr. Jayne Middlebrooks Morgan, MD, Cardiologist, Clinical Director, COVID Task Force at Piedmonth Healthcare
- Emil Wilbekin, Founder, Native Son Now, Journalist, Former Editor-In-Chief of Vibe Magazine and GIANT magazine
- Dr. Olajide Williams, M.D., Neurologist, Global Leader in Health Disparities, Founder of Hip Hop Public Health