This free seminar for visual and performing artists will give clear information about the options available on the Tennessee Health Insurance Marketplace co-sponsored by MusiCares, Music Health Alliance, and The Actors Fund and generously funded by the Hearst Foundations. This workshop will equip you with the tools needed to navigate the healthcare system as open enrollment begins on November 15.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- What are the new options?
- How much will it cost me?
- Am I eligible for a subsidy?
- Who is eligible for free insurance?
- How do I apply?
- Where do I get care if I can’t afford insurance?
RSVP by calling 615.327.0050.
Light snacks and beverages will be served.
Free valet provided.