This free workshop will help you understand the Affordable Care Act and provide you with clear guidance on what your options are. It’s an excellent opportunity for unbiased counseling on an important topic. It’s designed for those who work in the performing arts field and includes a Q&A session.
Questions answered include:
- I’m a freelancer without insurance – how will this affect me?
- What are the new options?
- What are the penalties if you don’t have insurance?
- How will people afford insurance in the new system?
- Who is eligible for Medicaid?
- What is the small business tax credit?
- What is the New York Health Plan Marketplace?
- How do I apply?
RSVP to by calling 212.245.7840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited!