Plan Retirement Early So Your Money Is There When You Need It! Millions of Americans struggle to prepare for a future of uncertainty while others have made no plans at all. Many wonder: Will my money be there when I need it? Will I outlive my money?
Kris Miller believes everyone can—and should—embrace the money-making and protective strategies of the top 1%. In her 20 years as a retirement and estate planner, she has seen too many people lose their savings and homes as a result of an unanticipated health crisis; or failure to plan properly for the future. Learn what you can do!
Topics to be covered include:
- Why are people so afraid to talk to a financial advisor?
- Is it too late for someone near retirement to repair their savings?
- Why do so many people lose their inheritance to lawyers and court fees?
- What the taxman doesn’t want you to know: Learn the secrets the rich use to save money.
- Lousy celebrity wills: Don’t make the same inheritance mistakes as several big stars.
- How to overcome your psychological or emotional relationship towards money so you can protect your family against major financial setbacks.
Guests are online – Free validated parking
Please register online or by calling: 1.800.687.4227