In addition to exclusive access to the GRAMMY365 community, The Recording Academy provides members with resources designed specifically for the recording industry professional. Benefits cover a wide range of categories important to music professionals.
- Have access to GRAMMY365
- Meet and connect with other members from around the country (and the world) to grow your personal network, book shows, find jobs, and share experiences
- Access online and Chapter events, including networking with other members from around the country
- Share your work and solicit advice and feedback from other respected members
- Find exclusive content, discounts and benefits from the most prestigious membership association in music, The Recording Academy. Find out more about The Recording Academy.
As the preeminent membership organization for musicians, producers, engineers and other music professionals, our mission is to advance artistic and technical excellence, work to ensure a vital and free creative environment, and act as an advocate on behalf of music and its makers.
- The Academy offers several levels of membership: Voting, Associate and Student. Depending on your membership level, you may:
- Vote and participate in the GRAMMY Awards process
- Speak out collectively for your rights as a music maker
- Access GRAMMY365, The Recording Academy’s exclusive members-only music community website
- Attend events and network with others who take their passion for music seriously
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on the goods and services you use most
Read more about Membership types and qualifications