Ring In 2011 In Las Vegas
GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions is offering a once-in-a-lifetime New Year's experience featuring multi-GRAMMY-winning artists Coldplay and Jay-Z as they help ring in 2011 in Las Vegas. Only two exclusive packages made available to charity will benefit the GRAMMY Foundation, with proceeds providing essential support for the Foundation's GRAMMY in the Schools programs and preservation and advancement initiatives.
The exclusive packages include:
• Three-night stay in a City Room or Terrace Studio at the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• Access for two to the Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub Preview Party with a current GRAMMY nominee on Dec. 30
• Dinner for two on New Year's Eve at a Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas restaurant of your choice
• Two non-transferrable tickets to the exclusive invitation-only live concert featuring Coldplay and Jay-Z on New Year's Eve, Dec. 31, at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• New Year's Day brunch for two