On Friday, Nov. 26 MusiCares and the GRAMMY Foundation will launch the GRAMMY Charity Black Friday Sale, a post-Thanksgiving sale including both all-new one-of-a-kind packages, as well as buy-it-now bargains and slashed prices on celebrity autographed memorabilia and VIP experiences — perfect for the music lover in your life. The auction will continue until Dec. 6 at www.ebay.com/grammy.
Featured items include:
• Ultimate 53rd GRAMMY Awards VIP Experience package for two including Platinum-level seating to the awards on Feb. 13, 2011, at Staples Center in Los Angeles; passes to the post-show GRAMMY Celebration; GRAMMY rehearsal passes; tickets to the MusiCares Person of the Year tribute honoring Barbra Streisand on Feb. 11; and more
• Autographed guitars from Rosanne Cash, the Fray, Toby Keith, Kings Of Leon, Miranda Lambert, Maroon 5, Slash, Keith Urban, and more
• Vintage autographed and framed Rolling Stone magazines and photos from David Cassidy, Ace Frehley, Cyndi Lauper, and more
• Music memorabilia autographed by Solomon Burke; Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young; Dave Matthews Band; Lady Gaga; Lil Wayne; Ricky Martin; Pink; Usher; Kanye West; Zac Brown Band; and more
• Reduced prices on perfect stocking stuffers including the official GRAMMY coffee table book, And The GRAMMY Goes To…, GRAMMY Nominees CD packages, GRAMMY jackets, limited-edition Christian Audigier shirts for only $20 (retail price of $100), and more
Presented in partnership with Kompolt, all proceeds raised through this special auction will benefit programs and services of the MusiCares and GRAMMY Foundations.
Tune in to "The GRAMMY Nominations Live!! — Countdown To Music's Biggest Night" on Wednesday, Dec. 1. The show will be broadcast in HDTV and 5.1 Surround Sound on the CBS Television Network from 10–11 p.m. ET/PT.