Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images
Childish Gambino, Logic, Little Big Town: The Most-Shazam'd 2018 GRAMMYs Performances
The 60th GRAMMY Awards was packed with powerful performances by some of music's biggest stars.
From the throwback vibes of Cardi B's "Finnesse" performance with Album Of The Year winner Bruno Mars, to Kesha's empowering statement with "Praying" featuring Cyndi Lauper, Camila Cabello, Julia Michaels, and Andra Day, to Logic's heartfelt rendition of "1-800-273-8255" with Khalid and Best New Artist winner Alessia Cara, the performance segments of the 60th GRAMMYs had something on tap to sate every just about every musical taste.
Find out which artists' sets prompted the most viewers to take to their smartphones and dig deeper to discover more about the tunes they most enjoyed from Music's Biggest Night, with this exclusive list of the GRAMMYs' 10 most Shazam'd performances, courtesy of our friends at Shazam.
Also be sure to check out our poll below, and call out your favorite performance from the 60th GRAMMYs.
10. "Pray," Sam Smith
9. "XXX., DNA., King's Dead Medley," Kendrick Lamar
8. "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken," P!nk
7. "Praying," Kesha, Cyndi Lauper, Camila Cabello, Julia Michaels, Andra Day
6. "Get Out Of Your Own Way," U2
5. "Tears In Heaven," Maren Morris, Eric Church, Brothers Osborne
4. "Better Man," Little Big Town
3. "1-800-273-8255," Logic, Alessia Cara, Khalid
1. "Terrified," Childish Gambino