With Music's Biggest Night upon us, it's time to think about finalizing your to-do list for your official GRAMMY Sunday party. Hors d'oeuvres? Check. Favorite beverage? Check. Something sweet? Check. Internet bill paid so you can stream GRAMMY Live? Check.
What's on the GRAMMY menu, you ask? Plenty.
The eclectic performance lineup for the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards has a little bit of everything — from a comeback by 2011's best-selling artist, a classic band reunion and duets to genre-stretching collaborations, a Beatle legend, GRAMMY debuts, and hearty sides of country, rock, pop and hip-hop. Plus, the GRAMMYs are guaranteed to be cool with two-time GRAMMY-winning artist/actor LL Cool J serving as host.
It's a lot to keep track of, so we've compiled a handy alphabetical guide listing the artists who will be taking the GRAMMY stage. Of course, be sure to stay logged on to GRAMMY.com to complement your GRAMMY experience and join the conversation.
And the performers for the 54th GRAMMY Awards are:
- Adele, who will be performing for the first time since undergoing vocal-cord surgery last fall
- Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
- The Beach Boys, who will be reuniting for their first appearance in two decades, with Foster The People and Maroon 5
- Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood
- Chris Brown
- Glen Campbell with the Band Perry and Blake Shelton
- The Civil Wars
- Coldplay and Rihanna
- Dance/electronica segment featuring Chris Brown, Deadmau5, Foo Fighters, David Guetta, and Lil Wayne
- Foo Fighters
- Jennifer Hudson, who will pay tribute to the late Whitney Houston
- Alicia Keys and Bonnie Raitt
- Diana Krall
- Bruno Mars
- Paul McCartney
- Nicki Minaj
- Maceo Parker
- Katy Perry
- Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band
- Taylor Swift
- Joe Walsh
The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 12 at Staples Center in Los Angeles and will be broadcast in high definition and 5.1 surround sound on the CBS Television Network from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). The show also will be supported on radio worldwide via Westwood One/Dial Global, and covered online at GRAMMY.com and CBS.com, and on YouTube.
Follow GRAMMY.com for our inside look at GRAMMY news, blogs, photos, videos, and of course nominees. Stay up to the minute with GRAMMY Live. Check out the GRAMMY legacy with GRAMMY Rewind. Keep track of this year's GRAMMY Week events, and explore this year's GRAMMY Fields. Or check out the collaborations at Re:Generation, presented by Hyundai Veloster. And join the conversation at Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.